- FC100 series of filter products, products designed with high inductance and low leakage current, used in industrial applications; such as machine tools (Turning machines (i.e. manually controlled turning machines without numerical control, manually controlled turning machines with limited numerically controlled capability, numerically controlled turning machines and turning centres, single- or multi-spindle automatic turning machines), Milling machines(including boring machines), Machining centres, Grinding machines …), rubber and plastic machinery (injection molding machine, Mechanical (or hydraulic, pneumatic) presses, printing machinery, packaging machinery, shoe-making machinery, Electro Discharge Machines(EDM) (except their power circuit for discharge), electric hand tools, electric discharge machining, woodworking machinery, woodworking machinery, Sawing machines for cold metal, Machine, industrial controller, drive, inverter and various mechanical products, uninterruptible power systems … and so on).
- Rated voltage 3 × 520VAC
- Rated current 130A
- Frequency 50 / 60Hz
- Operating temperature (IEC60068-1)-25 ° C to + 100 ° C
- High pressure test (for 1 minute) Line to ground (L-G): 2650VDC, wire pair (L-N): 2100VDC
- Leakage Current 20mA Max
- European terminal block + PE ground terminal
- Safety Certification CB, ENEC, VDE, CE
- Design corresponding to IEC / EN 60939-2 and RoHS
- Design corresponding to IEC / EN 50370-2, IEC / EN61800-3 and IEC / EN 60204-1
There are no reviews yet.